I am a certified practising speech pathologist, and member of Speech Pathology Australia. I completed my Bachelor of Speech Pathology at the University of Queensland in 2000.
I have worked as a speech pathologist in Central Queensland since 2002, gaining experience across government, non-government and private sectors. I have worked in community-based and health settings.
I have experience working with all age groups and abilities.I am:
- a registered Medicare provider
- a registered NDIS provider of early childhood supports, therapeutic supports and comms & info equipment
- an accredited Key Word Sign presenter
- a certified presenter of the Hanen programs, "It Takes Two To Talk" and "More Than Words"
- an LSVT LOUD certified clinician. LSVT Loud is an effective speech treatment for people with Parkinson's Disease and other neurological conditions
- trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), PROMPT and paediatric feeding.
I take a person-centred approach to my practice. I will work with you, and those who support you, to achieve the goals you want to achieve.
Contact me to talk about your individual needs.